LanguageWire is a dynamic company with more than 15 years of consistent growth and an ambitious strategy, where strong relationships with our freelancers are a top priority.
You’ll work as freelance language expert for an ambitious company that’s out to change how brands create multilingual content. We want a world where communication is frictionless, no matter what language a person speaks. We achieve this through our platform concept which connects our customers with a global network of language experts. What we do best is to make working with multilingual content seamless, through cutting-edge technology and expert support.
We comply with the ISO 17100 standard.
- To work with us as a freelance language expert, you must have at least 2 years of translation experience.
- You must have a relevant educational background, preferably a university degree (BA or MA) in translation. You will need to upload your diploma or certificate if we invite you to register in our database.
- You should have a license for a CAT tool such as SDL Trados Studio or MemoQ. Otherwise you must be willing to work in LanguageWire's own CAT tool, Smart Editor.
- You must comply with your own country’s legislation regarding working as a freelance translator for an agency in Denmark. If you live in Europe, you need to be VAT registered in order to work with us.
- We collaborate with native-speaker translators only. We mainly work with freelance translators, but also with some translation agencies, especially in Asia and Africa.
- If you live within the SEPA region we pay via SEPA bank transfer. Outside the SEPA region we pay you via Payoneer, so setting up a Payoneer account is mandatory when working with LanguageWire.
- Before applying, please read our Guidelines and user guides which we comply with in our daily work. It is important that we are on the same page and know what to expect from each other.
If you meet these requirements and we find your profile suitable for us, we will send you a link so you can register in our database. You will have to set up a personal profile and fill in information about your experience and competencies.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Vendor Management Team