Business Development Manager DACH (m/w/d)
LanguageWire is one of the world’s leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
As Business Development Manager in LanguageWire, you will acquire, on-board and grow new customers in our DACH region. You identify potential customers and attract them through all available communication channels.
Simultaneously, you will have the responsibility of your own portfolio, maintaining a long-term relationship and maximising sales opportunities with the customers.
The position requires a self-motivating, proactive individual with excellent relationship building skills. You are driven by results, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are adaptable. You possess business acumen combined with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Manage the complete sales cycle towards medium and large clients
- Promote the LanguageWire suite of technology solutions through direct and indirect methods
- Suspect, prospect and identify stakeholders and decision makers
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with clients and prospects
- Manage existing and potential accounts through planned account activities in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders
- Monitor and report on account portfolio activities
Your competencies and experience
- You have a proven track record in selling complex solutions and services
- You have 5+ years of B2B experience, ideally from the language, IT or marketing industry
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You have experience in handling large and preferably international customers, and you are able to negotiate with C-level stakeholders from the enterprise segment
- You are tech-savvy and a thought leader
- You have experience from the solution selling field and/or have worked with cloud based technology
- You are used to managing your pipeline by using CRM and reporting tools
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy in what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us – they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
If you have any questions to the position as Business Development Manager DACH, please send an e-mail to our Senior HR Partner, Dr. Werner von der Bey at [email protected] Please submit your application, CV and salary expectations through our recruitment system here