Senior Commercial Manager
LanguageWire is one of the world’s leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content. Recently, LanguageWire acquired Xplanation, with the ambition to develop LanguageWire into a ‘Powerhouse’ within content services.
We are currently looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to our Nordic region, based in one of our Swedish offices in Gothenburg, Varberg or Stockholm, to support our growth ambitions in Sweden.
Role and Responsibility
As a Senior Commercial Manager, you will be part of our commercial team in the Nordic region. You will enter a role with different focus areas; You will be bringing in new enterprise targets in different market segments, you will work together with a portfolio of existing customers, and you will support the rest of the Swedish team in problem solving and other commercial activities across all the Nordic accounts. Your main focus will be customers in the enterprise segment.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Strategic and operational planning of business development activities to deliver on sales targets
- Running effective pipeline management and forecasting of revenues
- Establishing and developing relationships with new enterprise targets in different market segments, as part of a customer mix strategy
- Positioning of LanguageWire at a strategic level in the customer organizations
- Managing the relationship with existing enterprise accounts to increase revenue
- Reporting of sales figures and key performance indicators in a structured way
- Structured problem solving across Nordic accounts
Your competencies and experience
- Min. a Bachelor’s degree within a relevant area
- A proven track-record on using a solution selling approach to conduct sales
- Experience from management consulting, the translation/content industry, tech or another relevant area
- A consultancy tool box (problem solving, analytical mindset, stakeholder management etc.)
- Business acumen and a strategic mindset
- Fluency in English and Swedish
To be a success in this role, you are a self-driven individual with a positive outlook. We expect a candidate to be result oriented, competitive and have strong communication skills. Last but not least, you are excellent in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy in what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us – they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
If you have any questions to the position as Senior Commercial Manager, please send an e-mail to HR Business Partner, Lasse Mølskov Bech, at [email protected]. We expect you to start as soon as possible so please submit your application and CV through our recruitment system sooner rather than later.